Thursday 21 February 2013

Craving Change™ - March Workshop



A How-to Workshop for changing your relationship with food.
Have you ever wondered?
  •  "Why do I have absolutely no will power with food?"
  •  "Why do I eat when I'm upset?"
  •  "I know what I'm supposed to be eating, but why can't I just do it?"
By attending this workshop, you will be able to:
  • Understand why you eat the way you do.
  • Change your thinking; change your eating.
  • Comfort yourself without food.
Program Eligibility: 18 years and older
Class duration: 2.5 hours, once per week for 3 weeks

When: March 7th, 14th and 21st
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Primary Care Network office - Leduc

Cost: $10 (course materials and workbook)

For program information and registration, please contact us at the Leduc Beaumont Devon Primary Care Network.
780-986-6624.